AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
It’s time to get off the Helpdesk and move into Microsoft Cloud Engineering!
Alex Haynes curates this Microsoft Azure fundamentals course and will help you cultivate the skills you need to land your next role.
Learn the fundamentals of Azure, and get certified, with this complete beginner’s AZ-900 course, includes practice test!
This fundamentals course now includes the following free bonuses:
- BONUS #1: All lectures manually closed-captioned in English
- BONUS #2: Quiz questions to reinforce learning throughout the course
- BONUS #3: Downloadable 24-page study guide PDF for the exam that covers the contents of the course
- BONUS #4: 50-question practice test
- BONUS #5: Downloadable audios for the course, so you can listen to the course on the go
Complete preparation for the new AZ-900 Azure Fundamentals exam.
This always-up-to-date course completely covers the AZ-900 exam from start to finish. Always updated with the latest requirements. This course goes over each requirement of the exam in detail. If you have no experience in Azure, this is the course that will get you up to speed.
Microsoft Azure is still the fastest-growing large cloud platform. The opportunities for jobs in cloud computing are still out there, and finding well-qualified people is the #1 problem that businesses have.
If you’re looking to change your career, this would be a good entry point into cloud computing.
Sign up today!
Who this course is for:
- Candidates with non-technical backgrounds who are interested in learning about the cloud
- Candidates with technical backgrounds who are interested in getting more advanced certs in the future
What you’ll learn
Pass the Microsoft AZ-900 Azure Fundamentals test
Earn the Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals badge
Learn the main concepts of cloud computing
Understand what services and solutions Azure offers
Includes May 5, 2022 changes! Up-to-date with latest MS Azure Roadmap.
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review