New Media & Broadcasting
Things have changed.
“I don’t think there’s a good or wrong way of broadcasting. The more unique you are, the more opportunities you’re going to get.” -Mauro Ranallo
In this course you will:
- How and why your voice matters, how, why and where to use it
- Understand key entrepreneurial and business concepts
- Build a brand style, logo, and product mockups
- Explore simulations and case studies from University-level Business Publishing
- Develop a portfolio to share with potential universities or employers
- Practice pitching products, negotiating, and planning
Upon successful completion of this program, you will earn an official certificate granted by Unmuted Academy. This program is graded as a pass or fail; students must receive 75% to pass and obtain the certificate of completion.