New Media & Broadcasting
Things have changed.
But not that much. The future doesn’t look like the 5 o’clock news – but what does it look like? The loudest? The most misunderstood? Maybe you’ve always been quiet, but know you were created to make a change in the world. With guidance from the social justice and activism leaders at Unmutedco and our partners, you’ll discover what it takes to become the disruptor you were meant to be!
“I don’t think there’s a good or wrong way of broadcasting. The more unique you are, the more opportunities you’re going to get.” -Mauro Ranallo
In this course you will:
- How and why your voice matters, how, why and where to use it
- Understand key entrepreneurial and business concepts
- Build a brand style, logo, and product mockups
- Explore simulations and case studies from University-level Business Publishing
- Develop a portfolio to share with potential universities or employers
- Practice pitching products, negotiating, and planning
Upon successful completion of this program, you will earn an official certificate granted by Unmuted Academy. This program is graded as a pass or fail; students must receive 75% to pass and obtain the certificate of completion.
Live Session - Welcome & Intro
Media & How It Affects Us
You meet You.
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review